Aesthetic Dentistry-Cosmetic Dentistry in Manhattan
Aesthetic Dentistry in New York City to Help Design Your Perfect Smile
Cosmetic dentistry is a catch-all term relating to dental treatments that are designed specifically to beautify your smile. Modern technology has now made it possible for aesthetic dentists to combine art and science to create more beautiful and long-lasting smiles for people who had no options in the past.
My years of experience as a cosmetic dentist in Manhattan have given me the skills that it takes to create a new smile for you that looks totally natural. I take into consideration your facial measurements, bone structure, age, gender, and your personal preferences in order to create the perfect smile.
If you are not smiling as much as you would like to because of a dental flaw or if you are self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth, call my office for an appointment to see what type of cosmetic dental care we can provide for you. I am passionate about making my patients feel great about their appearance and will help you make the right choice of which aesthetic dental care procedures will enhance your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures & Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures in Manhattan. Through a simple, safe bleaching procedure, stained and discolored teeth are brought back to the natural luster and whiteness they once had or brightened to a state of whiteness that they never had. Usually this cosmetic dentistry procedure is performed in one day, patients walk out of the office with instantly more beautiful smiles.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are the ultimate aesthetic dentistry technique that can beautify a single front tooth or create a dazzling complete smile. Porcelain veneers can correct cracks, chips and gaps as well as whiten teeth that have not responded to traditional whitening methods. As a cosmetic (aesthetic dental) procedure, dental porcelain veneers (also called laminates) involve artistically designed and individually custom-crafted porcelain/ceramic veneers (or facings) that are adhered (bonded) to each tooth to create unparalleled beauty with natural luster and exquisite appearance.
- Dental Implant Surgery – For patients who have lost their teeth, this cosmetic dentistry technique involves the permanent implantation of artificial teeth that look and feel like real ones. More and more of my patients in the “baby boom” generation are asking for this type of cosmetic dental work as an option to dentures and bridges.
- Dental Bonding – In this aesthetic dentistry procedure, composite materials are formulated that perfectly match the shape, color and luster of the natural teeth. The dental tooth bonding procedure is especially effective when only one or two teeth need to be treated and is an economical alternative to porcelain veneers.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – If you have a lot of old metal fillings, you may want to consider this cosmetic dental care treatment. A composite material is matched to the exact shade of your natural tooth. I then replace your old metal filling with the new material, or cover it with a layer of composite resulting in a more natural and attractive look.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Manhattan With a Focus on Aesthetic Dental Care
The decision to invest in aesthetic dentistry in Manhattan for your smile is a very personal one. I am a highly-trained cosmetic dentist in Manhattan with many years of enhancing my patients’ smiles. I listen, I am compassionate, and most of all, I care about how you look and feel.