Dentistry is the perfect marriage of both art and science. My many years of experience combined with modern dental technology enables me to diagnose, treat and actually prevent disease. And creating beautiful smiles for my patients is extremely fulfilling.
People generally see their dentist more frequently than any other health professional, so I feel uniquely positioned as a “first responder” in safeguarding my patients’ oral health and general well-being. Based solely upon my clinical observations, I have been able to help many physicians diagnose diseases in patients at the very early stages.
Because I see my patients regularly over many years, I have been blessed with many meaningful relationships based on trust, confidence and comfortable familiarity; not to mention many shared moments of levity and humor. Experience a more caring kind of dental practice…please call today for an appointment.
Michael Sinkin, DDS
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, NYU College of Dentistry
- Fellow, International Congress of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Academy of Periodontology